SOUTH COAST TICKETS GENERAL TERMS OF SALE AND VENUE ENTRY
Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for this performance.
The name of that organisation is normally located on the front of a ticket or contained in published information about a show.
The standard conditions of sale are as follows:
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded after purchase. We do however encourage customers to check with the Event Organiser as exchanges may be available under special circumstances.
- Refunds will be provided to ticket holders where an event is cancelled, re-scheduled or significantly re-located. A refund shall not be provided where a ticket holder is dissatisfied with an event, refused entry or evicted from the event, fails to attend the event or their ticket is lost or stolen without proof of purchase being provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, and venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- The right of admission is reserved by Venue Managers. Any restrictions regarding photography, food, etc. are subject to the rules of the venue where the activity is being conducted.
- Unless otherwise indicated all persons, including infants and children, entering must hold a valid ticket for that activity.
- Where applicable GST has been applied