Granite Town – Moruya’s Funky Little Festival
Sat 23 Sep - Moruya Jockey Club, Moruya
Under 12s Free w/accompanied Adult
Sat 23 Sep
12:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Moruya Jockey Club
Feel the funk at the Granite Town Music Festival – “Moruya’s Funky Little Festival”
Campsite Tickets now available $50 per site! (Only 40 campsites available – Two people per site. One car/van per site space.
This year at the Moruya Jockey Club, Donnelly Road, Moruya. NSW
A talented and eclectic line-up of great Australian music featuring funk, reggae and indie music to captivate young and old alike.
We have an all-weather venue to get your groove on and dance, move, jump and bask in the quirkiest contemporary music around. We will have delicious quality food available.. and a bar where you can purchase a beer or bubbles and revel in the funky Granite Town vibe with friends and family.
Camping will be available nearby.
The line up so far:
– Cookin on 3 Burners featuring Stella Angelico – they have the number one on iTunes dance song in Europe.
– King Tide- the kings of reggae parties.
– Deep Street Soul- dishing up heavy funk and soul on a global level
– Jeff Lang- one of Australia’s folk and blues legends.
– Kooyeh- An explosive act combining an articulate synthesis of musical styles with outstanding songwriting.
– Professor Groove and the Booty Affair- Lowdown Streetfunk, Disco and House Grooves.